Virtual Coffee Date with Members of the Office U.S. Cast

Mia Flood, Staff Reporter

Between Google Hangouts, find some time to chat with some of your favorite cast members from the hit series “The Office” by NBC. Some lucky winners will join Oscar Nuñez (Oscar), Creed Bratton (Creed), Kate Flannery (Meredith) and Melora Hardin (Jan) and talk about some never-heard before stories about the show and get a chance to ask them questions over coffee. Behind-the-scenes stories? Favorite episode? Will there be a reunion?

“The Office” is a well-liked series amongst many LHS students.

“I enjoy “The Office” because of the humor in it and seeing the character development. Because of the many seasons it’s easy to get hooked on it and I like seeing how the characters change and become more funny into the later seasons,” said LHS senior Kylie Huggins.

The actors have partnered with Omaze, an online fundraising platform, to support the Variety Boys and Girls Club in their goal to provide meals and emergency supplies to families in need during this time.

“I think it would be really cool to join a virtual meeting with some of the cast members because fans would get to ask questions and get to understand what it was like filming the show and working with everyone,” said Huggins.

No donation or payment is necessary to enter or win this sweepstakes but the more you donate, the higher your chances are of chatting with the cast.

$10 equals 100 entries, $25 donation will land you 250, $50 means 1,000 entries, and a $100 gives you 2,000 entries to win.

The deadline to enter is May 21, 2020 at 11:59pm PT and the winner will be announced on or around June 10, 2020.

Each winner is allowed to bring one guest to the virtual meeting. The time of this meeting has yet to be decided.

Head to the Omaze website to enter now.